East Jordan Plastics, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and skilled tool maker/machinist to join our tool room team which designs, builds, and maintains our manufacturing tooling.
Applicants must be open to working an Afternoon/Evening shift and have professional experience or training in the following areas:
- The ability to read and understand design blueprints.
- CNC Mill/Lathe experience, with set-up and programming experience preferred.
- Precision surface grinding.
- General machining along with tool & die assembly.
- CAD/CAM experience a plus.
Competitive wage and benefit package includes: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Holiday & Vacation Pay, 401(K) Retirement Plan. All replies strictly confidential.
If qualified and interested, please send cover, resume and salary requirements to:
East Jordan Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 575
East Jordan, MI 49727
Or, fill in the form below.