We are seeking a skilled individual who has a desire to help others. As an IT Support Specialist, you will be providing IT support for our multi-location organization. Please review the duties and requirements below. If this is in your wheelhouse, please apply today.
LOCATION: This position will be headquartered at our East Jordan Plant. Travel will be required as needed to support all facilities.
Job Description –> This position will be required to accomplish the following:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, network, and software issues
- Provide level 1 & 2 helpdesk support
- Maintain records of technical support requests and needs for various sites
- Install and upgrade hardware, operating systems, and software programs
- Communicate with end users during the support process
- Review reporting to ensure compliance (including but not limited to Backups and Antivirus)
- Maintain IT asset inventory system
- Process warranty repair claims
- Contribute to Knowledge Base
- Workstations / Thin Client Imaging and Deployment
- Acts as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment and works with third party providers as required
- Conduct user training as needed
Qualifications –> The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Associates Degree in computer science, information systems or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience with TCP/IP networking, Windows Server, Windows 7 or later
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to follow directions independently
- Strong desire for growth and continuous improvement
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks/projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to produce complete and quality work while meeting deadlines
- Ability to travel to all company sites as needed
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment collaboratively
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50lb as needed
Additional Experience Preferred (not required):
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Epicor)
- Working knowledge of server and network hardware systems, virtualization (VMware preferred), Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Group Policy, and Microsoft Office
- Citrix Desktop Virtualization and Application Experience
- Networking knowledge including but not limited to Cisco Switching, Routing, and Firewalls
**East Jordan Plastics offers a competitive salary and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) and a pension plan.
If qualified and interested, please send cover, resume and salary requirements to:
East Jordan Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 575
East Jordan, MI 49727
Or, fill in the form below.