East Jordan Plastics, Inc. is looking for dedicated, hardworking people to join our team! Our company is constantly growing and we have opportunities for you to grow with us.
We are currently hiring for our Press Operator – Packing & Inspection role. This position involves the safe sorting, loading, quality inspection, and packaging of plastic horticultural containers.
- Count and inspect parts
- Record data on production forms
- Pack and label finished parts
- Monitor line for quality of material
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
We operate on a 24/7 basis. There are (4) rotating teams working a 3-2-2 shift pattern. The net result is you will work 7 of 14 days in a 2-week period. There are openings for both * Day (5am-5pm) and Night (5pm-5am) * shifts. Overtime is available at peak production times, as customer demand increases.
- Must be able to bend, twist, climb, stand and lift items of up to 50lb
- Teamwork is a key value to the organization and working collaboratively with others is a must
- Attention to detail
- Computer knowledge
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Consistent work schedule
- Day and night shift availability
- Shift Premium
- Uniform Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) and Pension
If qualified and interested, please contact:
East Jordan Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 575
East Jordan, MI 49727
Or, fill in the form below.