East Jordan Plastics, Inc. is looking for 1st shift CNC Mill & Lather Machinist who is dedicated and hardworking and want to join our great team!
- Be able to use and read precision measuring tools
- Use manual mills and grinders
- Set up and operate one or more CNC machines.
- Utilize knowledge of working properties and machining processes for a wide variety of materials such as aluminum, stainless steels, and all tool steels.
- Work from drawings, cad data, and/or written or verbal instructions.
- Perform program edits to G-code CNC programs at the machine or on the computer with CAM software.
- Keep machine clean and well lubricated as well as the work area orderly.
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement including productivity, quality, safety, environmental, and ergonomics.
- Perform other duties as required with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires knowledge to read and interpret component prints or drawings, make average to complicated arithmetic calculations, and resolve elementary technical problems.
- 1 years’ working experience on CNC equipment doing comparable work
- Must be able to bend, twist, climb, stand and lift items of up to 50lb
- Teamwork is a key value to the organization and working collaboratively with others is a must
- Attention to detail
- Computer knowledge
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical and drug screen
- Consistent work schedule
- Overtime Available
- Uniform Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) and Pension
If qualified and interested, please contact:
East Jordan Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 575
East Jordan, MI 49727
Or, fill in the form below.