East Jordan Plastics is seeking a dynamic individual to join their Logistics Department.
Candidate must be a team player, be self-motivated, have great people skills, and communicate well with others. Logistics background encouraged which includes experience in shipping products and materials within the US and Canada, and be a highly organized individual capable of multi-tasking.
- Organizing full truckload, Intermodal and LTL Freight.
- Direct contact with sales staff and new and existing customers.
- Scheduling customer deliveries.
- Booking/assigning carriers to loads.
- Organizing and tracking existing orders.
East Jordan Plastics offers a competitive salary and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) and a pension plan.
If qualified and interested, please send cover, resume and salary requirements to:
East Jordan Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 575
East Jordan, MI 49727
Or, fill in the form below.