Looking for an HR leadership opportunity where you can utilize your strong generalist and management experience to impact the culture of an organization?
We are currently seeking to hire a Human Resource Director who understands and believes in our family values and is committed to building a culture of trust. This leader will be an integral part of the leadership team and will be expected to provide counsel and recommendations related to the HR discipline. The HR Director will plan, lead, direct, perform and coordinate all policies and activities of the East Jordan Human Resource Department as well as oversee and provide direction to the Beaverton and South Haven HR Departments. This hands-on position will give the incumbent the opportunity to utilize, generalist, management and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management (Master’s preferred) or equivalent
- 5+ years of HR Leadership in a manufacturing setting
- Strong generalist skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to adapt to and meet the needs of the organization and its employees
Required experience (development, implementation and improvement) and key responsibilities:
- Compensation and payroll
- Pension and 401(k)
- Staffing, recruiting and retention
- Workers’ compensations
- Disciplinary matters
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Compliance with all employment laws
East Jordan Plastics offers a competitive salary and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) and a pension plan.
If qualified and interested, please send cover, resume and salary requirements to:
East Jordan Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 575
East Jordan, MI 49727
Or, fill in the form below.