Looking for an HR leadership opportunity where you can utilize your strong generalist and management experience to impact the culture of an organization?
Unique opportunity to partner with Plant Management committed to building a strong “people centered” leadership team and implementing best practices to help ensure an engaged workforce focused on achieving business results.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 3 or more years HR management in manufacturing with strong
- generalist skills. Safety systems management (CSP preferred)
Required experience (development, implementation and improvement) and key responsibilities:
- Recruiting, hiring and retention
- Onboarding, employee development and mentoring
- Performance management
- Employee engagement
- Benefit administration
- Payroll administration
- Safety systems management
- Workers’ compensation
- Legal and Regulatory
- Employee ombudsman
East Jordan Plastics offers a competitive salary and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) and a pension plan.
If qualified and interested, please send cover, resume and salary requirements to:
East Jordan Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 575
East Jordan, MI 49727
Or, fill in the form below.